Train Robbers

I think I'll rob a train and move to South America
Wander off in the rain, come off smiling and dry
Legend, fortune, and fame I can be the stuff of headlines
Another household name to be discarded with time


CHORUS

If there's one thing I've learned in this life of crime
When it's all over split up the money and go your own way
If you get caught don't say nothing, just stay in line
Take a chance 'cause you can make your next getaway

I must admit it's strange these visions of empty ballrooms
And the sound of a sad refrain like a smoke ring floating by
But the omen already came in the form of a pear tree
That grows out of a cave until a crystal waterfall

CHORUS

And as a child I dreamed that I was Geronimo
And all the gifts I received were from my enemies and all my friends alike

CHORUS

No comments:


way2krowed