Goodbye Wheeling

Well I've been reeling, around Wheeling,
West Virginia, just a little too long
Well I gotta be leaving, cuz one deceiving
Three wheeling woman gone done me wrong

So its goodbye Wheeling, West Virginia
I don't guess I'll settle down
She don't believe me, but I can't see me
Hey little longer hanging 'round this ole town

Cause I gotta feeling been concealing
Many thoughts about traveling on
Cause things ain't groovin,' so I better be movin
When I wake up in the morning then Wheeling I'm gonna be gone

I've been reeling West Virginia
I don't guess I'll settle down
She dont need me, I cant see me
Hey little longer hanging round this ole town

I gotta feeling, been concealing
Many thoughts about travelling on
Cause things ain't groovin', so I better be movin'
When I wake up in the morning then Wheeling I'm gonna be gone

No comments:


way2krowed